jueves, junio 19, 2008

Autoritratto di gruppo


"Mirrors

January
I conducted my first interviews with the protagonists of ’ 68. The interviews plunge me into my own past: as I listen, the film of what I was doing at the time unreels. Memory redoubled in this way is hard to bear; it seems to me that until now no one has wanted to take on this burden, sometimes not even those who tell their stories. The mirrors I see my image reflected in is opaque. My interviews with the elderly about their memories of Fascism had absorbed and moved me, but they weren’t so weighty, so unresolved, so enigmatic".
Tomado de:
Autobiography of a Generation. Italy 1968, Prefazione di Joan Wallach Scott, Wesleyan University Press, Hanover-London 1996.
Autoritratto di gruppo, Giunti-Astrea, Firenze 1988.

Autobiography of a Generation. Italy 1968, Prefazione di Joan Wallach Scott, Wesleyan University Press, Hanover-London 1996. Autoritratto di gruppo, Giunti-Astrea, Firenze 1988.

Fascism in Popular Memory. The Cultural Experience of the Turin Working Class, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge 1987. Torino operaia e fascismo, Laterza, Roma-Bari 1984

Memory and utopia. The primacy of intersubjectivity, Equinox, Londra, 2007. Memoria e utopia. Il primato dell’intersoggettività, Bollati-Boringhieri, Torino 2003.

Il mito d’Europa. Radici antiche per nuovi simboli, Giunti, Firenze 2002

L’Europa e l’amore. Immaginario e politica tra le due guerre, il Saggiatore, Milano 1999

Le connessioni storiche tra l’idea d’Europa unita e il mito dell’invenzione europea dell’amore cortese e romantico – nella Gran Bretagna tra le due guerre.

Europe in Love, Love in Europe. Imagination and Politics in Britain between the Wars, Tauris, London 1999 e NYU Press, New York 2000

La fontana della giovinezza, Giunti-Astrea, Firenze 1999.

Mussolini immaginario. Storia di una biografia 1915-39, Laterza, Roma-Bari 1991

Storie di donne e femministe, Rosenberg & Sellier, Torino 1991

Storia e soggettività. Le fonti orali, la memoria, Firenze, La Nuova Italia, 1988

No hay comentarios.: